Privacy & Policy Of Gold Medical Jobs
GOLD MEDICAL JOBS (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the goldmedicaljobs.com (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- About Your Consent
- What Information We Collect About You
- About Cookies Files
- How Long We Keep Your Information
- How We Share Your Information, including Categories of Recipients of Personal Data
- Where the Personal Data of Yours Can Be Processed
- About Cookies Files
- Our use of Google Analytics and Google Adwords tools
- About Marketing and Opting out
- About Your Rights
- Whom You Can Complaint To
- About Children
- How to Contact Us
By visiting this Website or using the Services, you accept rules and conditions described in this Policy, which could be changed over time.
Every time, when you visit the Website or use the Services you express your direct consent to us collecting, using and disclosing information provided by you in accordance with the procedure described in this Policy.
Before we can process your personal data, we will ask you to give your consent for certain processing activities. Please note that if you have earlier expressed your consent you may freely withdraw such consent at any time by emailing email. If you withdraw your consent, and if we do not have another legal ground for processing, then we will cease handling your personal data. Please be advised that in case we need to handle your personal data for the purpose of managing the Website and/or providing our Services, but you argue or do not agree with us handling your personal information, the Website and/or our Services may become not accessible for you.
Scope Of Services
Our emphasis is on attracting the highest caliber Healthcare employees in order to provide our clients with competent, efficient and reliable applicants.
Gold Medical Jobs offers not just a job posting service, but an informative hub for both facilitators and employees to stay “in the know” in regards to items of interest in the Healthcare field.
At Gold Medical Jobs, we call our employees “Dream Makers” because everyone here works for the ultimate purpose. Before Gold Medical Jobs, we were a Nurse Recruitment center and we gained this experience. At Gold Medical Jobs, we are proud of having the experience of serving these applicants
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). The information which you provide us with by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you submit certain materials on the website, and when you report a problem. The information you give us may include:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Information from Third Parties
Information from Third-Party Services. If you access the Services from an advertisement on a third-party website, application, or other services (a “Third-Party Service”) we may receive information from the owner of the Third-Party Service related to you or that advertisement.
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations. We may combine our first-party data, such as your email address or name, with third-party data from other sources and use this to contact you (e.g. through direct mail). For example, if you access third-party services, such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter, through the Services to login to the Services or to share information about your experience on the Services with others, we may collect information from these third-party services.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
You may be asked to provide us with your medical records from your past, current, and future health care providers. This may include information about your diagnosis, previous treatments, general health, laboratory and pathology test results, and reports.
NOTE: We may not have all this information if not that you choose/decides to provide them to us. We will not collect nor search for any of your health health-related information with or without your consent. The only information we may have regarding your health are the information you chooses to disclose.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
WHY WE COLLECT AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are extremely serious about your privacy and use your personal information except for legal reasons and in compliance with personal data protection law, for purposes such as:
- to provide you with the Services you request;
- to ensure that our Website content is presented on your device in the most effective way;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and GOLD MEDICAL JOBS
- to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to notify you about changes in our Services;
- to respond to, and handle any comments, queries or complaints addressed by you regarding the Website and our Services, and any similar comments, queries or complaints from other customers;
- to contact you for marketing purposes, where applicable;
- to manage our website and for domestic operations, including diagnostic, analysis of data, testing, investigation, survey purposes, and statistical use.
- Analyze the use of the Services and user data to understand and improve the Services;
- Conduct research using your information, which may be subject to your separate written authorization;
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time, we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
Legal Reasons for Handling of Your Information
We may only handle your personal data by having a certain legal ground to that end (i.e. “legal basis” in terms of GDRP). For the purposes of this Policy, our legal basis for processing for your personal data is:
- your consent which is necessary for certain types of processing (for direct marketing, for example);
- because the handling is required for the fulfillment of a contract between you and GOLD MEDICAL JOBS.
- or for us to take any necessary prior steps before entering into such a contract, on condition that we do this exceptionally per your request;
our legitimate interest in:
- protecting GOLD MEDICAL JOBS. and our customers from attempts to engage in fraudulent transactions (for our fraud detection processes);
- protecting the security of your account;
- to comply with a legal obligation.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
GOLD MEDICAL JOBS may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
RETENTION OF DATA
GOLD MEDICAL JOBS will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION (INCLUDING CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA)
Your personal data can be shared with other third parties as follows:
- Any of the third parties accomplish some specific actions on our behalf which include the processing of the personal data provided by you. We give those third parties an availability of the personal data of yours only when it is required so.
- Your personal data can be rendered to the external organizations and agencies, which allows to avoid and notice any fraud actions (including but not limited to the fraudulent transactions) or illegal actions.
- Your personal data may be transferred to any third parties in case we have an obligation to reveal and give your personal data for the purpose of observing any juridical responsibility (according to the court order).
- Your personal data can be rendered to the third parties in case you give us your prior affirmative consent. You can provide us with it in the written form or online by means of “click-through” agreements; by accepting the terms related to the disclosure of some specific Services; in oral form while communicating with the Customer Support Representatives of our Website.
- We may disclose your personal data to third-party contractors, service providers and partners who complete transactions or provide us with certain services (for example, payment card processing, billing, customer service, auditing, and marketing). We will ensure they have appropriate measures in place to protect your data.
- We may transfer your PHI as described in the HIPAA Notice and permitted under HIPAA.
If you choose to engage in public activities on the third party sites that we link to, you should be aware that any information you share there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these sites and forums. You should use caution in disclosing personal information while participating in these areas. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in public areas.
No information provided by “You” during medical consultations or requests for medical appointments is ever used for marketing purposes.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside (country) and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to (country) and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
HIPAA permits organizations to transfer PHI in certain circumstances. We can transfer your information as part of a transfer of the assets of the organization, merger, or consolidation or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy if such transfer is permissible under HIPAA and the HIPAA Notice.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, GOLD MEDICAL JOBS may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
GOLD MEDICAL JOBS may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of GOLD MEDICAL JOBS
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability.
SECURITY OF DATA
We use measures to protect Protected Health Information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction in accordance with HIPAA. We use measures designed to protect other information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. GOLD MEDICAL JOBS aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where GOLD MEDICAL JOBS relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
MARKETING AND OPTING-OUT
If you previously gave us your consent, we may contact you through electronic messaging services including emails, text messages, and similar services about our Services, promotions and special offers which may be interested to you.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO ASK US TO STOP PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
If you wish to exercise this right, you should contact us by sending an email to email or through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND CONTENT
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page:
Children’s Privacy, COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 18 years old. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
GOLD MEDICAL JOBS may update or revise this Policy from time to time. You agree that you will review this Policy periodically. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above.
You are free to decide whether or not to accept a modified version of this Policy, but accepting this Policy, as modified, is required for you to continue using our Sites. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy or any modified version of this Policy, your sole recourse is to terminate your use of our service.
By email: email@example.com